Monday, September 10, 2007

I Can Wok

Hot top beaming strong
Burning my face just walking around.

Hot top making me sweat
orders getting close, havent got me yet

I cant dance, I cant talk.
Only thing about me is the way I wok.
I cant dance, I cant sing
Im just standing here searing everything.

Oh and checking everything is in place,
You never know whos looking on.

Young punk spilling beer on my shoes,
Fat guys talking to me trying to steal my blues.

Thick smoke, see her smiling through.
I never thought so much could happen just making roux.

But I cant dance, I cant talk.
The only thing about me is the way that I wok.
I cant dance, I cant sing
Im just standing here searing

Oh and checking everything is in place
You never know whos looking on
A perfect body with a perfect face - uh-huh.

No, I cant dance, I cant talk.
The only thing about me is the way I wok
No, I cant dance, I cant sing
Im just standing here searing everything.

But I can wok.
No I cant dance.
No no no I cant dance
No I said I cant sing.
But I can wok

No comments: